Wednesday 27 April 2011

Unboxing Helena Part 2: Unfunny/Quite Tragic Epilogue

Errrr. How should I start this? If you tried reading my previous post and couldn't play the first video then my apologies but it seems maybe I am the one who owes someone an apology. I did go in pretty hard on the guy and and it was perhaps a little more personal than it needed to be. Don't hate the player hate the game, right? Its unboxing I hate, right? Well an interesting development seems to have happened over with Decayedmatter's Youtube channel where all instances of videos with his girlfriend have been wiped. This makes me feel a little weird, and I hope my blog had nothing to do with your actions. Man in the wrong hands the internet's power of free speech can be quite destructive can't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment